With little ones, isn’t it easy to find a reason to have a party? Well, we’re always ready for one and Valentine’s Day is right around the corner! We’ve got some adorable “love” themed fine art products that fit in perfectly with the day, and you will simply ❤ our Valentine’s Day party ideas!
Start with some fun activities:
- Cupcake decorating with strawberry cupcakes; pink, red, and white icing; heart shaped candies; and a rainbow of sprinkles.
- Maybe a fun game of pin the heart on the birdie! Our Patterned Park Peel and Place fabric wall decals come with heart shaped decals that are the same shape as the birdies’ wings. Display the wall decal set in the party room, let the pinner wear a blindfold, then spin and stick the heart as close to the birdie wing to fit. The closest wins! (Don’t worry, our decals can stick to the walls and themselves and they keep on sticking!)
- Make a heart shaped piñata! When each one takes a turn bashing the heart, accessorize the little piñata popping kiddos with a red satin blindfold and a stick strong enough to break the piñata. For the stick, get creative and decorate a tree branch or wooden dowel with crepe paper or washi tape.
- Create stations where the kids can make their own Valentines! Provide hearts, doilies, glue, glitter, markers, paint, heart confetti, and googly eyes for tons of creative fun.
- Have a heart themed scavenger hunt that leads to the piñata as the prize! When planning, start backwards (where you want the hunt to end) and work your way to the start, creating clues with fun, short rhymes.
Valentine’s Day is all about sweets, so check out these delicious desserts we found that would be perfect for your soiree! The Strawberry Tart looks divine, plus it’s got fruit – delicious and healthy(ish)! Have plenty of Valentine candy favorites in bowls around for your guests. Freeze strawberries and raspberries to toss into sparkling lemonade for a pretty drink.
You’ll surely see Valentine decorations everywhere you look for the next few weeks, so grab some pretty crepe paper streamers and heart themed decorations. Make a heart garland from cardstock and yarn to string up along with the crepe streamers – the more you add criss-crossing the room, the more festive the feel! Create a simple table cloth out of white butcher paper decorated with a bunch of hearts drawn on with red and pink crayons by your little lovebird. Red flowers in clear, vintage bottles scattered here and there will add a lovely finishing touch for the Valentine feel in a not-so-romantic way.
Lastly, our Valentine’s placemats are perfect place-settings for your party-going sweethearts and all throughout the Valentine season for your own sprouts at mealtime. Young ladies would love one of our sweet heart necklaces as a party favor, while our heart themed wall art will remind you of Valentine’s Day all throughout the year and keep that love in the air.