– 2 cookie sheets
– shaving cream
– food coloring
– decorative or patterned paper for the chicks.
You can download the chick pattern here.
1. Squirt a line of shaving cream on cookie sheet
2. Spread it out on cookie sheet in an even layer about 1/4″ thick
3. Drop dots of food coloring on shaving cream (at least 2 colors)
4. Swirl food coloring with a toothpick
5. Press paper on swirled shaving cream
6. Lift off and squeegee off shaving cream
7. Enjoy your fabulous marbleized paper -cut into egg shapes
8. Use other papers of your choice for chicks
9. Add paper grass and flowers or insects, etc.